Heating Repairs, Maintenance, and Service
Servicing your heating system is just as important as servicing your car. Regular heating maintenance will help prevent costly breakdowns and will catch minor problems before they become major headaches.
As little as 1/16″ of dirt on your outdoor coil can cut your efficiency in half. A professional cleaning will restore lost efficiency so your comfort is higher, while your utility costs are lower.
Fill out the form below to request a heating appointment.
Maxwell Heating & Cooling’s Heating Check-up includes:
- Inspect and calibrate all temperature controllers
- Electric motor testing – indoor and outdoor electrical connections
- Clean and treat condensation drain lines and pans
- Clean and inspect combustion burner and manifold
- Inspect blower drives and assemblies
- Operating Pressures
- Inspect heat exchanger
- Indoor Coil Inspection
- Suction Line Temp
- Air Filter Inspection
- Thermostat Inspection
- Supply & Return Air Temp
- Pressure Switches
- Air Temperature Differential
- Indoor Blower Inspection
- Inspection of all safety controls
- Measure volts and amps on motors
- Ductwork Inspection
- Condensate Drain
- Emergency Heat Inspection
- Defrost Cycle
- Flue Pipe Inspection
When you choose Maxwell Heating & Cooling for your heating repair or service, you will receive:
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Dependable service & repair
- NATE Certified technicians
- Licensed, Bonded, and Fully Insured
- Drug-Free Employees
- Highest Quality Standards
- Professional Customer Service
Lennox Heating Products
If you need furnace or heat pump replacements or new installations, please review our Lennox products page.
Preventative Maintenance Agreements
Save on Utility Bills & More by choosing Maxwell’s Preventative Maintenance Agreement. Call us for more information.