Serving Bowdon, GA
Heating & Air Conditioning in Bowdon, GA
Repairs, Maintenance, Service, Installation, Replacements
Maxwell Heating and Cooling, Inc. is a trusted local heating and air conditioning service provider. Our team is licensed and also insured. We base each HVAC job on honesty and also integrity. No Risk Performance! For comfort you can depend on, it takes more than top-rated equipment. It also requires an exact installation, service, or repair. Since 1994, Maxwell Heating and Cooling’s team has met the highest industry standards. Therefore put your trust in us.
Maxwell Heating & Cooling, Inc. offers the following HVAC services in Bowdon, GA.
- Air Conditioning Repair, Maintenance, Service, Installation, and also Replacement
- Furnace Repair, Maintenance, Service, Installation, and also Replacement
- Heat Pump Repair, Maintenance, Service, Installation, and also Replacement
- Ductless (Mitsubishi) System Repair, Maintenance, Service, Installation, and also Replacement
- Geothermal (Bosch & Water Furnace) System Repair, Maintenance, Service, Installation, and also Replacement
- Duct Cleaning
- Indoor Air Quality Products – UV Lights, HEPA Filtration, Humidifiers, Dehumidifiers, Energy Recovery Ventilators
- Accessories – Radiant In-Floor Heating, Thermostats, Zone Systems
- Quality Lennox & Aire-Flo Products
- Expert Honeywell Products
- Quality Healthy Climate Products
- Whole House Energy Analysis
- Free Estimates for Installations
- Repairs on All Makes and Models of HVAC Equipment
Heating and Air Conditioner Repair in Bowdon, Georgia
One thing all West Georgia and East Alabama residents can agree on is how important a working heating and cooling system is. We need our air conditioners to keep us cool and dry during the summer, and our trusty heaters to keep us nice and toasty during the winter. Here at Maxwell Heating and Cooling, we completely understand, and we’ve been dedicated to helping Bowden residents stay comfortable since 1994.
Whether you have a simple repair that can be done during the daytime or you have an emergency outage in the middle of the night, we’re here to help. Call the experts at Maxwell Heating and Cooling today!
Local Services for Heating and Air Conditioning in Bowdon, GA
Over the years we’ve learned that the majority of homeowners will wait until their heating and cooling system completely breaks down before they schedule a service call. This, unfortunately, can make the cost of repairing your HVAC system much higher than it would be if service techs were called in at the first sign of trouble.
We’ve put together some of the key warning signs that indicate it’s time to call the experts at Maxwell Heating & Cooling.
Reduced Air Flow – If you notice that the airflow in your home has slowed down in any way, contact an HVAC professional to come out and take a look.
A Noisy System – If your home’s HVAC system becomes noisy all of a sudden, then something’s up – especially if you start hearing any kind of rattling, banging, or whistling. Any time your system starts to make unusual noises, it’s time to call us.
Indoor/Outdoor Leaks – As a homeowner, you should routinely examine your HVAC system to see if it is leaking. You need to check both the indoor and also the outdoor components and give us a call if you notice any kind of leaks.
Other Issues to watch for – HVAC
Increase in Humidity – No matter what time of year it is, your HVAC should have a consistent hold over humidity levels in your home. Therefore if your AC is no longer able to keep up, give us a call so we can come out and assess your system.
Higher Bills – When something is wrong with your HVAC system, it won’t be able to efficiently heat and/or cool your home. You’ll see this reflected in your energy bills. Therefore if your bills go up, and there’s nothing else to blame, it’s most likely your HVAC system.
Odd Smells – You should not have weird/odd smells coming from your air vents. If you ever smell anything that is musty, moldy, burnt, or even rotten, contact the HVAC experts for a full assessment.
No matter what kind of HVAC issue you might be having; it’s always better to call Maxwell Heating and Cooling sooner rather than later. We’ve been in this business since 1994. Therefore we consistently provide reliable and also trustworthy HVAC services to our friends and neighbors in Bowdon.
Taking Care of All Your Bowdon, GA Heating and Cooling Needs
Maxwell Heating and Cooling is the premier HVAC service provider in Bowdon:
- 24/7 Availability
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- NATE Certified Technicians
- Licensed, Bonded, and Insured
- Lenox, Aire-Flo, Honeywell, and Healthy Climate Products
- AC – Installation, Repairs, Maintenance and also Replacement
- Furnace– Installation, Repairs, Maintenance and also Replacement
- Heat Pump – Installation, Repairs, Maintenance and also Replacement
- We also Install and Service Ductless Systems & also Geothermal Systems,
- Advise and Install – Indoor Air Quality Products & also HVAC Accessories
Contact Us for Bowdon HVAC Services
Maxwell Heating and Cooling is proud to serve our customers in Bowdon, Georgia. Whenever you’re in need of reliable, expert HVAC services, give us a call to schedule an appointment. All our technicians are trained, highly skilled; and also have plenty of experience under their belts. No matter what kind of heating and cooling unit you have, and no matter what kind of services you need, our techs can handle it.
Contact Maxwell Heating and Cooling Today
To schedule an appointment with a Maxwell Heating and Cooling Technician, give us a call or send us a message through our website. We look forward to working with you.
Bowdon is located in Carroll County, GA with the zip code 30108. According to and the 2010 census, Bowdon had a population of 2,040.
Ready to depend on Maxwell Heating and Cooling, Inc. for all your Bowdon HVAC needs? Call us or schedule appointment online.