Serving Villa Rica, GA
Heating & Air Conditioning in Villa Rica, GA
Repairs, Maintenance, Service, Installation, Replacements
Maxwell Heating and Cooling, Inc. is a trusted local heating and air conditioning service provider. Our team is licensed and also insured. We base each HVAC job on honesty and also integrity. No Risk Performance! For comfort you can depend on, it takes more than top rated equipment. It also requires an exact installation, service, or repair. Since 1994, Maxwell Heating and Cooling has met the highest industry standards.
Maxwell Heating & Cooling, Inc. offers the following HVAC services in Villa Rica, GA.
- Air Conditioning Repair, Maintenance, Service, Installation, and also Replacement
- Furnace Repair, Maintenance, Service, Installation, and also Replacement
- Heat Pump Repair, Maintenance, Service, Installation, and also Replacement
- Ductless (Mitsubishi) System Repair, Maintenance, Service, Installation, and also Replacement
- Geothermal (Bosch & Water Furnace) System Repair, Maintenance, Service, Installation, and also Replacement
- Duct Cleaning
- Indoor Air Quality Products – UV Lights, HEPA Filtration, Humidifiers, Dehumidifiers, Energy Recovery Ventilators
- Accessories – Radiant In Floor Heating, Thermostats, Zone Systems
- Quality Lennox & Aire-Flo Products
- Trusted Honeywell Products
- Quality Healthy Climate Products
- Whole House Energy Analysis
- Free Estimates for Installations
- Repairs on All Makes and Models of HVAC Equipment
HVAC Services in Villa Rica, Georgia
As West Georgia residents, we all know that summer is never too far away and it’s essential that our AC units are in good working order at all times. Unfortunately, our air conditioning units will eventually malfunction or completely break down. At these stressful times, it’s important to have Maxwell Heating & Cooling on speed dial. We offer Villa Rica residents honest, reliable HVAC Repairs, Replacements and Maintenance and we’re available 24/7.
Do You Need Heating and Cooling Repairs?
We know our clients aren’t heating and cooling professionals, and we don’t expect them to be! If you ever have an issue with your air conditioner or heater, give us a call. We can ask you a few questions and find out if you need an appointment with an HVAC service tech or if there are some fixes you can try at home. There are, however, some instances where you really should move forward and schedule a service call. We’ve put together a list of the 5 biggest issues that indicate you need one of our service techs to take a look:
Here in Villa Rica, the only time our energy bills should go up is if the energy company raises their rates or we’re using a lot more energy than we normally would. If you notice energy bills have gone up quite a bit, and one of those two things hasn’t taken place, it could be your HVAC system. Book a service call with one of our techs so we can get to the bottom of the issue.
When you first turn on your air conditioner or heater, you definitely shouldn’t smell anything funny or hear any strange sounds. If you hear or smell something out of the ordinary coming from your unit or ductwork, give us a call right away.
We all know that summers in West Georgia are hot and humid and we rely on our air conditioners to help with both of those issues. If your home’s AC system can no longer keep your home comfortable, schedule a service call with one of our talented technicians.
Another common issue our customers experience is HVAC leaks. You should never have pools of water in and around your AC unit or ductwork. If you see any noticeable signs of an HVAC leak, give us a call right away.
Finally, your home should have good airflow that is managed by your heating and cooling system. If your airflow has gotten worse, or you notice a big difference in temperature from room to room, it’s time to call in the professionals.
Here at Maxwell Heating & Cooling, we firmly believe that all our neighbors in Villa Rica should have access to a well-running AC system throughout the hot and humid months. Over the past 25+ years, we’ve served our friends and neighbors in Villa Rica and look forward to speaking with you about your needs. No matter what issues you’re having with your HVAC system, we can help. Call us today!
Serving our Clients in Villa Rica, GA
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- We’re NATE Certified
- We’re Licensed, Bonded & Insured
- Available Whenever You Need Us, Day or Night
- Villa Rica HVAC Repairs, HVAC Replacements, and HVAC Maintenance
- We Distribute Lenox, Healthy Climate, Aire-Flo, and Honeywell Systems
Contact Maxwell Heating & Cooling
Contact a member of the Maxwell Heating & Cooling team today. We can tell you more about our heating and cooling services and can schedule an appointment for you with one of our expert technicians. Call us today!
Villa Rica is located in both Carroll County and Douglas County, GA with the zip codes 30180. According to Wikipedia and the 2010 census, Villa Rica had a population of 13,956.
Ready to depend on Maxwell Heating and Cooling, Inc. for all your Villa Rica HVAC needs? Call us or schedule appointment online.