Serving Whitesburg, GA
Heating & Air Conditioning in Whitesburg, GA
Repairs, Maintenance, Service, Installation, Replacements
Maxwell Heating and Cooling, Inc. is a trusted local heating and air conditioning service provider. Our team is licensed and also insured. We base each HVAC job on honesty and also integrity. No Risk Performance! For comfort you can depend on, it takes more than top rated equipment. It also requires an exact installation, service, or repair. Since 1994, Maxwell Heating and Cooling has met the highest industry standards.
Maxwell Heating & Cooling, Inc. offers the following HVAC services in Whitesburg, GA.
- Air Conditioning Repair, Maintenance, Service, Installation, and also Replacement
- Furnace Repair, Maintenance, Service, Installation, and also Replacement
- Heat Pump Repair, Maintenance, Service, Installation, and also Replacement
- Ductless (Mitsubishi) System Repair, Maintenance, Service, Installation, and also Replacement
- Geothermal (Bosch & Water Furnace) System Repair, Maintenance, Service, Installation, and also Replacement
- Duct Cleaning
- Indoor Air Quality Products – UV Lights, HEPA Filtration, Humidifiers, Dehumidifiers, Energy Recovery Ventilators
- Accessories – Radiant In Floor Heating, Thermostats, Zone Systems
- Quality Lennox & Aire-Flo Products
- Trusted Honeywell Products
- Quality Healthy Climate Products
- Whole House Energy Analysis
- Free Estimates for Installations
- Repairs on All Makes and Models of HVAC Equipment
Heating and Air Services in Whitesburg, Georgia
Here in Whitesburg, it always seems that summer is right around the corner and we always need to make sure our air conditioning systems are fully prepared to handle the higher temps and unbearable humidity. To make sure you and your family stay comfortable all throughout the year, you need to have a trustworthy HVAC company at the ready. Maxwell Heating & Cooling has been serving West Georgia residents for over 25 years and we’re ready to help you with all your HVAC needs.
The Maxwell Heating & Cooling Difference
- We have 24-hour availability
- We guarantee you’ll be satisfied with our work
- Our technicians are NATE certified
- Our techs are also Licensed, Bonded and Insured
- Our services include HVAC Maintenance, HVAC Replacements, and HVAC Repairs
- Our brands include Honeywell, Lenox, Aire-Flo, and Healthy Climate
Need HVAC Repairs?
The best thing you can do to keep your heating and cooling system in good working order is to call the experts whenever you have a problem. Our 25+ years of experience allows us to troubleshoot with you over the phone and let you know when a service call is in order. We understand that some homeowners would prefer to troubleshoot their system themselves, but we highly recommend you give us a call if you ever notice any of the following issues:
AC Leaks: Your air conditioner unit and ductwork should never leak or have standing water in and around the components. Contact us if you ever notice a leak that appears to be coming from your HVAC system.
Odd Smells/Sounds: Strange smells and sounds coming from your AC unit or ductwork is never a good thing. If you smell anything odd or hear any strange sounds coming from your system, contact us straight away – an emergency service call may be in order.
Skyrocketing Energy Bills: Unless the energy company issues a rate increase or you and your family are using a lot more energy than it usually does, your utility bills should be fairly consistent. If there’s something wrong with your HVAC system, however, it can cause it to use a lot more energy, which will cause your utility bills to skyrocket.
Increased Indoor Humidity: Your home’s HVAC system should be able to manage the summer humidity. If your home has higher humidity than it usually does, have one of our technicians come out and troubleshoot your system.
Poor-Quality Airflow: Your home’s HVAC system should also be able to properly manage airflow throughout your home. If it seems like it has lost the ability to evenly distribute air throughout your home, give us a call.
The Maxwell Heating & Cooling team is here to help all our Whitesburg neighbors stay comfortable in their homes throughout the year. We have over 25 years of experience in this industry and we look forward to working with you. No matter what issue your heater or air conditioner is having, we can handle it.
Call Us Today!
Contact Maxwell Heating & Cooling team today to learn more about our HVAC services or to book your first appointment. We’re the #1 HVAC service provider in the Whitesburg area and we look forward to adding you to the Maxwell Heating & Cooling family. Call us today!
Whitesburg is located in Carroll County, GA with the zip codes 30185. According to Wikipedia and the 2010 census, Villa Rica had a population of 596.
Ready to depend on Maxwell Heating and Cooling, Inc. for all your Whitesburg HVAC needs? Call us or schedule appointment online.