Heating & AC Maintenance Services
Heating & AC Maintenance
Having your HVAC System routinely serviced and maintained is essential in preventing your system from breaking down throughout the year. Maxwell Heating & Cooling is your HVAC Company located in Carrollton, GA and we also service the surrounding areas. Regular maintenance is crucial to keep your system operating efficiently and also to protect your investment. When you have regular maintenance done you can expect to get lower utility bills, extended equipment life, ensured efficiency and also guaranteed relaxation. Maxwell Heating and Cooling is your local choice for AC maintenance in Carrollton, GA, and also the surrounding areas.
AC Service Checklist
We service all makes and models of AC systems and our trained and accredited technicians will perform complete system maintenance on your AC system that follows the Energy Star recommendations. Maxwell Heating & Cooling offers comprehensive planned maintenance agreements that will also prevent expensive repairs. Regular service can also help protect the manufacturer warranties.
- Measure the Temperature Split
- Apply Protective Coating to the Unit
- Adjust Gas Pressure
- Adjust the Pilot light
- Monitor the A/C and also Heating Cycles
- Clean the Electric Heat Strips
- Clean Out the Condensate Drains
- Check the Refrigerant for an Adequate Charge
- Tightening All the Electrical Connections
- Measure Voltage and also the Current on the Motors
- Lubricate the Motors and also the Bearings
- Check All the Safety Devices
- Test the Starting Capabilities and also Check Indoor and also the Outdoor Coils
Air Conditioner Maintenance Service Nearby
In order to keep your HVAC systems operating at peak performance, it is important that you keep it maintained regularly. Maxwell Heating & Cooling offers air conditioner maintenance in Carrollton and also the surrounding areas. We will contact you to twice a year to schedule each AC service visit and then also handle every aspect of your air conditioner maintenance.
Benefits of AC Service Maintenance Agreement
When you purchase a planned Maintenance Agreement you will receive discounts on HVAC components and also priority customer service. You may also see some other benefits with a service agreement:
- Improved Safety
- Fewer Repairs
- Extended Equipment Life
- Repair small problems before resulting in major breakdowns
- Lower Utility Bills
- Improve Capacity
- Discount on Repairs and also Priority Customer Service
Contact Maxwell Heating & Cooling today to get started with your AC Service appointment or your planned Maintenance Agreement.