Serving Douglasville, GA
Heating & Air Conditioning in Douglasville, GA
Repairs, Maintenance, Service, Installation, Replacements
Maxwell Heating and Cooling, Inc. is a trusted local heating and air conditioning service provider. Our team is licensed and also insured. We base each HVAC job on honesty and also integrity. No Risk Performance! For comfort you can depend on, it takes more than top rated equipment. It also requires an exact installation, service, or repair. Since 1994, Maxwell Heating and Cooling has met the highest industry standards.
Maxwell Heating & Cooling, Inc. offers the following HVAC services in Douglasville, GA.
- Air Conditioning Repair, Maintenance, Service, Installation, and also Replacement
- Furnace Repair, Maintenance, Service, Installation, and also Replacement
- Heat Pump Repair, Maintenance, Service, Installation, and also Replacement
- Ductless (Mitsubishi) System Repair, Maintenance, Service, Installation, and also Replacement
- Geothermal (Bosch & Water Furnace) System Repair, Maintenance, Service, Installation, and also Replacement
- Duct Cleaning
- Indoor Air Quality Products – UV Lights, HEPA Filtration, Humidifiers, Dehumidifiers, Energy Recovery Ventilators
- Accessories – Radiant In Floor Heating, Thermostats, Zone Systems
- Quality Lennox & Aire-Flo Products
- Trusted Honeywell Products
- Quality Healthy Climate Products
- Whole House Energy Analysis
- Free Estimates for Installations
- Repairs on All Makes and Models of HVAC Equipment
Douglasville is located in Douglas County, GA with the zip codes 30134 and 30135. According to Wikipedia and the 2010 census, Douglasville had a population of 30,961.
HVAC Service Provider in Douglasville, Georgia
Here in Douglasville, we understand the crucial role our heating and cooling systems play in our overall comfort and happiness. We all love Douglasville, but that doesn’t mean we always love the weather. From the hot and sticky summers to the cool winters, we know we’d be lost without our trusty HVAC systems. As Douglasville residents, one of the best things you can do is have a trustworthy heating and cooling service provider on-call to service your system whenever it acts up. Here at Maxwell Heating and Cooling, we’ve proudly served our West Georgia neighbors for over 25 years and look forward to taking good care of you and your family.
When to Call Maxwell Heating and Cooling
Over the years, many of our clients have told us that they aren’t quite sure when they should schedule an HVAC service call or if they should wait and see if the issue fixes itself. When it comes to your heating and cooling system, we always recommend you give us a call any time you experience an issue with your HVAC system. We can help you decide the best course of action and whether a service call is needed. In addition, if you notice any of the following issues with your heating and cooling system, we recommend you contact us immediately:
Your air conditioner should be able to effectively maintain the humidity levels in your home. If it seems to be having trouble keeping humidity at bay, give us a call. We can come out, assess your system, and get to the root of the problem.
Another key indicator that something isn’t right with your HVAC system is if it starts to make strange noises or it starts to smell funny. Some of the most troublesome smells that you might notice are burning, moldy or rotten smells. If you notice any of these smells coming out of your vents, give us a call. In addition, if your HVAC system starts to make any kind of weird noises, including whistling, rattling, or banging, give us a call straight away.
Part of a homeowner’s duties is to routinely walk the property and keep an eye out for any issues your home or appliances might be having. It is essential that you make checking your HVAC’s indoor and outdoor components for leaks a part of this process. If you notice leaks of any kind, give us a call right away.
High Utility Bills – Douglasville, GA
One of the biggest indications your HVAC system has issues can be found on your monthly utility bill. If there hasn’t been a rate increase, and you aren’t using your HVAC system more than usual, your bills should remain relatively stable. If you notice an unusual increase in your bills, give us a call. We can get to the root of the issue.
Finally, if your home doesn’t have the same airflow it used to, there’s definitely an issue with your HVAC system. Contact us so we can thoroughly assess your system.
Maxwell Heating and Cooling has been in operation for over 25 years – there’s no HVAC issue we haven’t come across or been able to repair. Give us a call today so we can make sure you stay comfortable all year long.
#1 Douglasville, GA Heating and Air Services
- Our Technicians – NATE Certified, Licensed, Bonded, and Insured
- Our HVAC Repairs –24/7 Availability, Satisfaction Guaranteed
- We Provide – Installations, Replacements, Repairs and Replacements
- We Distribute, Install and Service – Healthy Climate, Honeywell, Aire-Flo and Lenox products
- We Distribute, Install and Service – Geothermal Systems, Ductless Systems, HVAC Accessories and Indoor Air Quality solutions
Local Heating and Cooling Services in Douglasville, GA
On the market for a reliable, honest HVAC service provider? You’ve come to the right place. We’ve been in this community since 1994 and we have the experience and skills we need to fix your HVAC system properly, the first time. Call us today and book an appointment with one of our talented HVAC techs.
Ready to depend on Maxwell Heating and Cooling, Inc. for all your Douglasville HVAC needs? Call us or schedule appointment online.