Serving Winston, GA
Heating & Air Conditioning in Winston, GA
Repairs, Maintenance, Service, Installation, Replacements
Maxwell Heating and Cooling, Inc. is a trusted local heating and air conditioning service provider. Our team is licensed and also insured. We base each HVAC job on honesty and also integrity. No Risk Performance! For comfort you can depend on, it takes more than top rated equipment. It also requires an exact installation, service, or repair. Since 1994, Maxwell Heating and Cooling has met the highest industry standards.
Maxwell Heating & Cooling, Inc. offers the following HVAC services in Winston, GA.
- Air Conditioning Repair, Maintenance, Service, Installation, and also Replacement
- Furnace Repair, Maintenance, Service, Installation, and also Replacement
- Heat Pump Repair, Maintenance, Service, Installation, and also Replacement
- Ductless (Mitsubishi) System Repair, Maintenance, Service, Installation, and also Replacement
- Geothermal (Bosch & Water Furnace) System Repair, Maintenance, Service, Installation, and also Replacement
- Duct Cleaning
- Indoor Air Quality Products – UV Lights, HEPA Filtration, Humidifiers, Dehumidifiers, Energy Recovery Ventilators
- Accessories – Radiant In Floor Heating, Thermostats, Zone Systems
- Quality Lennox & Aire-Flo Products
- Trusted Honeywell Products
- Quality Healthy Climate Products
- Whole House Energy Analysis
- Free Estimates for Installations
- Repairs on All Makes and Models of HVAC Equipment
Heating and Cooling Services in Winston, Georgia
One thing all Winston residents know full and well is that summertime always brings terribly hot and humid weather to our area. Each and every one of us rely heavily on our AC units to keep us perfectly comfortable throughout the summer months. To make sure your AC runs in tip-top shape all summer long, keep Maxwell Heating & Cooling on speed dial – no matter what HVAC issues you’re having, we can handle it. We’ve been working with Winston residents for 25+ years – we’re ready to add you to the Maxwell Heating & Cooling family.
Choose Maxwell Heating & Cooling
- We’re here for you – 24/7
- Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority
- Our technicians are Licensed, Bonded & Insured
- Our techs have a NATE certification
- We provide HVAC repairs, HVAC maintenance, and HVAC installations
- We carry Lenox, Aire-Flo, Honeywell, and Healthy Climate products
Need HVAC Repairs?
To make sure your HVAC system keeps you comfortable all year long, don’t be afraid to contact one of the Maxwell Heating & Cooling experts. Our 25+ years of industry experience means that we know how to handle any type of HVAC issue we come across. Whether we ask you to try a few things first or let you know it’s time to book a service call, you can trust that we have you and your family’s best interests in mind. Since you may not know exactly what kinds of problems you should look out for, we’ve put together 5 of the most common issues our clients face:
- Leaks: We recommend regularly walking through your house and property to keep an eye out for HVAC system issues. One thing you should be looking for, and immediately calling us if you find, is a noticeable leak or standing water.
- Odd Smells or Sounds: If you ever turn on your heater or air conditioner and hear strange sounds (banging, knocking, grinding) or smell something odd (burning, mold, etc.), call us straight away – you definitely need a visit from an HVAC service tech.
- Your Energy Bills Skyrocket: If you’ve received this month’s energy bill and are shocked at the amount due, your HVAC system may be to blame. When your system isn’t working right, it’ll use much more energy, which will obviously increase your utility bill. Give us a call so we can locate the source of the problem.
- Higher Humidity Indoors: If your AC unit is losing the battle against indoor humidity, it might be time for a tune-up, a repair, or a replacement. Give us a call so we can get to the bottom of the issue.
- Lack of Airflow: If the temperature and humidity heavily fluctuates from room to room, your system needs to be looked at. Give us a call so we can book a routine service call for you.
The entire team here at Maxwell Heating & Cooling is on hand to help you with all your HVAC needs. We have 25+ years of industry experience and are fully-equipped to handle all HVAC makes and models.
Call Us Today!
Contact the HVAC Maxwell Heating & Cooling pros to hear more about our services and to schedule an appointment with a member of our service team. We look forward to taking your call and making sure your HVAC is in good working order. Call now!
Winston is located in Douglas County, GA with the zip code 30187. According to Wikipedia, Winston is an unincorporated community of Douglas County.
Ready to depend on Maxwell Heating and Cooling, Inc. for all your Winston HVAC needs? Call us or schedule appointment online.