Carrollton Heating and Air Replacements
All Carrollton residents know just how important it is to keep our HVAC systems fully operational all-year-long. They keep us cool and dry throughout the summer and they keep the cold at bay during the winter. Unfortunately, we also know that these complex systems don’t last forever. At some point in the future, you’ll need to replace your HVAC system. Even though you may not know when you need to replace your system, we’re here to help. If any of these symptoms ring a bell, you should prepare to replace your HVAC system.
When to Replace Your HVAC System
- Persistent Issues – If your heating and cooling system frequently needs to be repaired, you may be better off replacing it. As heating and cooling systems age, they will need repairs much more often.
- Over 10 Years Old –HVAC systems that surpass the 10-year mark are nearing the end of their life. HVAC Systems don’t last more than 15-20 years, and they require more costly repairs as they age.
- Major System Failures – If your HVAC has a major system failure, like a faulty compressor or motor – consider replacing it. It is typically more cost-effective to replace an HVAC system altogether than to repair a major system failure.
- Suddenly Very Noisy –If your system starts to make loud noises (knocking, banging grinding, etc.), contact Maxwell Heating & Cooling right away. Sounds like this can point to a major issue with your HVAC. We can help you decide if repairing or replacing your unit is best for you.
- You’re Simply Not Comfortable – If your home’s heating and air system simply can’t keep you comfortable, you might want to replace it. Almost all airflow, humidity and temperature issues can be remedied with an HVAC upgrade.
- Always Running – Your AC and heater shouldn’t run all the time. If they do, you might want to replace your system entirely. Old, worn-out systems have to work much harder to keep your home at the ideal temperature.
Install a Lennox HVAC System
If you’re ready to replace your home’s HVAC, we suggest you consider a Lennox HVAC system. This top-of-the-line heating and cooling manufacturer offers a range of products to meet every family’s needs. Their systems are energy-efficient and also many include highly-advanced communication capabilities. Depending on the system you choose, you can control the temperature, humidity, air quality, fan speed, and also much more. Contact Maxwell Heating & Cooling today to learn more about the benefits of choosing a Lennox HVAC system.
Lennox HVAC Installations with Maxwell Heating & Cooling
The entire Maxwell Heating & Cooling team is ready to help you with all your HVAC needs. Contact us today to learn more about Lennox HVAC systems and also discover the perfect system for you. Call today!