Why you should install a iComfort thermostat
Are you interested in installing a Lennox iComfort S30 Smart Thermostat but aren’t sure about the benefits? Read on to find out the comfort benefits.
Benefits of a Wi-Fi Programmable Thermostat
- Saves money on your heating and cooling bill
- Thanks to the iComfort S30’s Smart Away Mode feature, you can easily save a lot of money on your energy bills. Basically, this feature uses GPS location technologies and works with your Smartphone to detect where the family members are in relation to house. If they’re away from the house, it automatically adjusts the thermostat to an energy-saving mode. It also adjusts to a desired temperature when any of your family members starts returning home.
- Increases home comfort
- The thermostat takes into account the temperature and humidity to make your house feel much comfortable as you want it to be. All you need is to set the Perfect Temperature (example: 72 degrees) and your home will heat or cool as required in order to maintain the 72 degrees throughout the year and in any weather.
- Clean air
- Lennox iComfort S30 Smart Thermostat is built in Allergen Defender technology which closely monitors the levels of pollen and air quality. If it senses high levels of allergens and pollutants, it will automatically turn the fan on to keep your home’s air clean and give immediate allergy relief.
- The thermostat actively monitors system operations making it easier to sense any system errors so that they can be fixed early enough. You will receive a notification at any moment a problem arises. This simply means you will have a peace of mind.
- Performance reports to fine-tune setting for efficiency
- This is an excellent feature that keeps you informed about the historical data on your system’s performance and operation. It helps keep track of the temperature ranges and the duration the system runs each day.
Call Maxwell Heating and Cooling today to discuss installing the Lennox iComfort S30 Smart Thermostat in your home. You will gain peace of mind knowing that you are saving money and your home will be comfortable.