HVAC Accessories Make
Your System Complete
Maxwell Heating & Cooling offers HVAC accessories to make you completely comfortable in your home. Here are just a few of the most popular accessories that we offer.
iComfort S30 – Smart Thermostat
- Stay Away Mode – Uses the GPS locator on the homeowner’s phone to detect
when they come and go, adjusting the temperature accordingly to save energy
and also maximize comfort.
- Schedule IQ Technology – Combines with Smart Away Mode to optimize smart energy use based on a family’s routine, including wake and also sleep times.
- Feels Like Temperature – Similar to the “Feels Like” temperature in a weather report, it takes into account temperature and also humidity to make your customer’s home feel exactly like they want it.
- Allergen Defender – Monitors the air quality and pollen levels of a homeowner’s local zip code and also automatically turns the fan on to clean the home’s air when outdoor levels are high
- Remote Control – Lets homeowners adjust the temperature and also control energy costs from anywhere using a mobile device.
- Emailed Alerts and Reminders – Notify homeowner and dealer of any maintenance issues.
- Perfect Temp – Set the ideal temperature, and the system automatically heats or cools to preserve it; like the Climate Control setting in cars, they only need to set one temperature and therefore the system does the rest.
- Beautiful 7” HD Color Touchscreen – With light sensor that automatically adjusts brightness.
- Remote Monitoring & also Troubleshooting.
iComfort Wi-Fi Thermostat
- Remote Control – Lets homeowners adjust the temperature and control energy costs from anywhere using a mobile device
- Large Touchscreen – Bright display and menu-driven icons make programming easy
- Multiple Programming Options – Customized comfort and also energy savings for a single day or entire week
- Automatic Software Updates – Connect to new features as they become available
- Emailed Alerts and Reminders – Notify homeowner and also dealer of any maintenance issues
- Weather-On-Demand – Provides current outdoor temperature and a 5-day weather forecast
- One-Touch Away Mode – Turns down heating or cooling to save energy when no one is home
- Precise Comfort– Holds a temperature to within 0.5 degrees when paired with a Lennox modulating furnace/outdoor unit
- Automatic System Setup – Reduces installation time
- Advanced Service Alerts – Provide service alerts in plain English, not a code
- Remote Monitoring – Remotely analyze the system and also the issue
iHarmony – Zoning System
- Four-area zoning
- Designed to work with Lennox iComfort S30 and iComfort Wi-Fi
- Best temperature control
- Automatic changeover between heating and cooling operation
- Program daily or weekly schedules for each zone
- Eliminate hot and also cold spots in the house
- Saves energy by reducing heating and cooling in unoccupied areas of the home
- Remote Control – Change the temperature of any zone from a mobile device
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
InFloor Heating System
There are two different electric options for Infloor heating – standard 120v/240v electric cable or heavy duty 240v cable. Both options may be installed over concrete or also a wood sub-floor. Another option is hydronic heating system which uses hot water that is pumped from water heater or boiler. This hydronic version can be supplemented with geothermal or also solar heating.
Why would some homeowners choose radiant Infloor heating? Here are some of the benefits.
- Comfort: Your feet stay toasty and also warm.
- Efficiency: Hot air rises so the radiant flooring heat keeps the warm at the floor level. Great for Energy Management.
- Air Quality: No ductwork and dust collected in the system.
- Design Flexibility
- Room-to-Room Temperature Control
- Tubing Built to Last and also Quality Components